PICK THE CORRECT SCORE OF THE SUPER BOWL
Mercedes Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia
Sunday, Feb 03, 6:30PM ET, CBS
- This contest is for OSGA members ONLY!!.
- One entry per player, per household, per email address. per IP address.
Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Entries must be received by 6:25PM ET prior to the Super Bowl on Sunday.
- This is a points-based contest. Player with the most points wins the grand prize. Maximum # of points is 10.
- Winner MUST identify the Super Bowl champion to claim grand prize.
- Each prop bet is worth 1 point, and the winning team is worth 1 point. The player with the most points and the Super Bowl champ, will be crowned the winner of this contest.
- Players guessing the exact score for either team will get a Bonus point!
- The first tie-breaker is the closest to the total score without going over.
- If all players go OVER the total score or there is still a tie after using the final score total tie-breaker, the 2nd tie breaker of the number of first downs by the winning team will be used. Again, if no player has the exact number of first downs, the closest to the total number of first downs without going over will be the winner.
- Final winner determined by osga.com
- OSGA reserves the right to terminate players at any time for violation of any posted rules.
- Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for OSGA to use the first name and last initial (ex: JohnS) of the winners for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold OSGA and the contest Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest.
- OSGA is not responsible for any error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prizes.
- All federal, state, local and provincial laws and regulations apply.
- Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of OSGA, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this contest.
- In the event that players submit multiple entries into the Contest, only the most recent entry received prior to the start time of the Contest will be used.