$500 is up for grabs in the first ever OSGA Holiday Free Roll brought to you by BetOnline!
BetOnline understands that at this time of the year, everybody is getting tapped out of cash. So, they are offering OSGA fans, friends and members the opportunity to play some Hold ’em and cash in for free!
That’s right, BetOnline Poker is presenting the first ever OSGA Holiday Free Roll. This one-time Holiday tourney is scheduled for Sunday, December 27th at 8PM ET and the prize pool is a whopping $500! And if $500 is not enough, the top player will also receive a ticket to the following Sunday’s Main Event GTD tourney ($109 value). Players can pre-register by getting started with poker at BetOnline.ag or their sister site SportsBetting.ag.
Players in the OSGA Holiday Free Roll need to sign up below to get the passcode to enter for free. This is an exclusive tournament brought to you by OSGA and the only way to get involved is to enter below and receive your entry key to win for free. Invite your friends to sign-up and play too. At this time of year, the more the merrier!
Highlights for the OSGA Holiday Free Roll
– Free to Enter via form below
– Prize Pool – $500
– $5 Add Ons will be available
– $5 Rebuys will be available
– Only available for players within North America
– Sunday after Xmas at 8PM ET
– Players must have open account at BetOnline Poker or SportsBetting Poker prior to start of tourney
Sign-up here for your Special entry code! Once you’ve entered, the code will also be sent via email and we will remind you prior to the opening table. This is a 100% FREEROLL and to get in on the action, all you have to do is sign up for an account with SportsBetting.ag or BetOnline.ag and use the password listed below!
Invite all your Poker Friends to enjoy the Holiday Tournament! Get started today!!
- Participants must be from the United States or Canada ONLY
- Players are subject to management approval at BetOnline or SportsBetting Poker
- Players who have won a free roll tournament from OSGA or BetOnline or Sportsbetting in the last 30 days are not eligible
- ID may be required to collect prize