A springtime Texas Hold ’em tournament that is 100% free to enter. The first place finisher of the OSGA SPRING ROLL wins over $200 in prizes!
BetOnline always knows what players are looking for. So, they are offering OSGA fans, friends and members the opportunity to play some Hold ’em and cash in for free!
That’s right, BetOnline Poker is presenting the first ever OSGA Spring Roll. This one-time Spring Hold ‘Em tourney is scheduled for Saturday, May 22nd at 8PM ET, the prize pool is $200 and the top three players will be winners! And if $200 is not enough, the top player will also receive a ticket to Sunday’s $250,000 GTD tourney ($109 value). Players can pre-register by getting started with poker at BetOnline.ag or their sister site SportsBetting.ag.
Players in the OSGA Free Spring Roll need to sign up below to get the passcode to enter for free. This is an exclusive tournament brought to you by OSGA and the only way to get involved is to enter below and receive your entry key to win for free. Invite your friends to sign-up and play too. At this time of year, the more the merrier!
Highlights for the OSGA Spring Roll
– Winner receives over $200 in prizes
– Free to Enter via form below
– Prize Pool – $200
– $5 Rebuys will be available
– Only available for players within North America
– Saturday at 8PM ET
– Players must have open account at BetOnline Poker or SportsBetting Poker prior to start of tourney
Sign-up here for your Special entry code! Once you’ve entered, the code will also be sent via email and we will remind you prior to the opening table. This is a 100% FREEROLL and to get in on the action, all you have to do is sign up for an account with SportsBetting.ag or BetOnline.ag and use the password listed below!
Invite all your Poker Friends to enjoy the Spring Free Roll Tournament! Get started today!!
- Participants must be from the United States or Canada ONLY
- Players are subject to management approval at BetOnline or SportsBetting Poker
- Players who have won a free roll tournament from OSGA or BetOnline or Sportsbetting in the last 30 days are not eligible
- ID may be required to collect prize
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *